Click here to open this video in a new window
ATV Tours Playa del Carmen
Do not miss our adventure on wheels riding our ATV Quad Bikes through the midst of the Mexican jungle! A 2-hour guided experience visiting Mayan ruins, exploring sacred and hidden caves, discovering exotic fauna & flora and swimming in a crystal clear 'cenote', a fresh water sinkhole (Cenotes are unique to the Yucatan peninsula!). Guides rock!
Our ATV adventure Tours in Playa del Carmen starts only 5 minutes away from Playa del Carmen itself at our off-the-track meeting point. We open with a brief introduction to how your ATV Tour works and how to stay safe while having a blast! Then off to the dense jungle for 2 hours heading toward our final destination, the Monkey Loop (named in honor of the spider monkeys, natives to the area). First stop of our jungle route is an inviting swim into a fresh water, crystal clear natural pool. A short visit to an ancient Mayan archaeological site is next, where wonderful structures and architecture dated back hundreds of years ago can be appreciated. Our jungle adventure ends inside a spectacular cave (actually a dry cenote), with amazing stalactites and stalagmites, features that formed millions of years ago. Wow, talk about traveling through time and space! This cave is now home to hundreds of bats, which fortunately choose to nap during tour times!
- Snorkeling gear
- Life vest
- Helmet & goggles
- Water during tour
- transport from and to your hotel
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Min age for riding is 12 years old.
- Transportation from Playa to the site can be arranged upon request, at US$ 10 per person (roundtrip)
- for groups of more than 4 pax special price please send an email
- Wear a bathing suit under your clothes
- Bring a towel
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Bring comfy shoes
- Bring a camera!, and cash for water, tips or souvenirs